Friday, March 6, 2009

hey-looo

wow, its been a full month isnt it? almost forgot i had a blog hehehehehe... to bring you up to speed with the recent events, the girl who i love (i'm gonna start calling her GWIL) is kind of.... ignoring me? hahahaha what luck right? she wont listen, she doesnt talk to me as often. heck, i think she's avoiding me!

Bah Humbug.

on other news, the swimming carnival went great! lost my voice in the cheering competition,(took me three whole days to get it back!) and i didnt get to swim! yaaaaay! so much for embarressment in front of whole school eh? and as always try outs, what to say about those GODDAMN tryouts, i got an 80 on math but a 55 on science and 58 on language doesnt that suck?

oh well, life is life, hope to most more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment